6 Easy Steps To Making Your Own HomeMade Body Wash
Everyone is going the natural way these days and there is nothing wrong with this. Natural products help to clear the skin of all blemishes, leaving it supple, firm and healthy.
Also, it is not so expensive to make as with three or more ingredients, you will have a nice bottle of body wash available for your next time in the shower.
Below is a simple tutorial
How to make
To make an absolutely natural and healthy liquid soap, you need to:
1. Mix olive oil and coconut oil, then add water and shea butter.
2. Put on the stove and heat until it becomes hot.
3. Then, in small portions add an alkali solution. Thereafter dissolve potassium hydroxide until it becomes clear and mix thoroughly.
4. Then mix the composition by blender, it should become liquid.
5. Place the mixture for three hours in a water bath, do not forget to stir it constantly. It will become clear quite quickly. After three hours, you will have excellent liquid soap.
6. Store the soap. Scrape the soap into a specially prepared bottle, for easy access and comfortability.