8 Interesting Things To Know About Popular Comedienne, Wofai Ifada
Popular comedienne, Wofai Ifada is celebrating her birthday today, the 11th of May 2018 and she has every reason to be grateful for life as she turns a year older.
Not only has she been able to build a budding career, she has made a name for herself in the field and is touching lives already.
Here are a few things to know about her:
1. Wofai Ifada is a Nigerian MC, TV presenter, actress and comedienne who was born on May 11th in Cross Rivers State, Nigeria.
2. She studied Theatre & Media Studies at the University of Calabar.
3. Wofai was making skits for fun when she started in 2014 with little knowledge that it would actually take her far.
4. Her first hosting gig was at the MTN Lovers Ball in 2015.
5. Asides from being a comedian, she is also a fast-rising actress, TV presenter with EbonyLife EL Rated, Event Compere and a Model.
6. She has worked with comedians such as AphricanApe06, Craze Clown and EmmaOhMaGod.
7. The popular Instagram personality is planning to come out with her own comedy show called The Wofai Show.
8. She recently started her restaurant business, selling Afang soup to clients all over the world.